Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Transformation!







52 days by the way! We are getting close. Matt and I started painting what will be "our" house. It looks really good. We are painting the living room a subtle ivory, and a sage green. Then, we are painting the kitchen red and our bedroom a cocoa brown. The colors are accent walls, but they look good. We, and when I say we I mean Matt, are doing some dry wall and changing where the linen closet is located. We are moving it around the corner by the washer/dryer. I know that makes no sense to most of you, so I guess you will have to come visit and see for yourself! Matt decided he wanted to show off his manly strength and punched a hole in the wall to start the demolition. What a stud!

5 comments:

The Wilkes said...

Lookin good! Can't wait to see the place...I love red kitchens, they're my favorite!

Brett Emily & Jaxon said...

Looks good! sounds like matts house will get a female touch.... no more bachelor pad!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

holy cow you two!! i need to come over ASAP from what i can see it looks GREAT! love you!

Stefers511 said...

That must be so crazy to be painting your future home! Fun though Court- you're such the decorator!

Kristin said...

i'm so excited for ya'll! Painting can be a nightmare, but have fun with it!!!! We have to paint Avery's "big girl" room before the baby comes, and I'm dreading it..... but the hardest part is over for me, that's picking the color out!