Sunday, November 2, 2008

The count is in...

We went for our Ultrasound last week. Not going to lie, the experience was not as great as I thought it was going to be. The tech did not turn the monitor so I could see. So, there I was, the mom of the little baby growing inside me, and I didn't even get to see the dang monitor. Oh well, the baby is safe, growing, VERY ACTIVE, healthy and a..... Little GIRL!!!!

Matt and I could not be more thrilled. The dr. called on Friday and wants us to come back in for another ultrasound. She said since the baby was so active, they did not get a great look at the heart. She reassured us nothing was wrong, so here we go again. Hopefully, I will get to see the little princess this time!

6 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!! So exciting. Hope you get a better look at your baby girl next time

Nicole said...

YAY! I knew it was going to be a girl. Congrats!

Annie and the Boys... said...

Yay!!! we love little girls! love you both!

A J said...

Yes i am so excited for you. you will love being a mommy!!! Our little girls will go to Africa together. It will be our families tradition!!

Carolina said...

hooray!! congrats you two :)

Jenna said...

Hey court it is Jenna (Platt) Carolina has kept me updated on you but failed to tell me you had a blog. She emailed me the link. I hope you don't mind that I'm checking out your blog. Anyway, congrats on finding out you are having a girl. That is so exciting!!! They are so much fun!!! I had a little girl about 3 months ago and I can't tell you how aweseome it is. Well, I hope you are feeling ok and doing well.