Friday, May 23, 2008

Cats!

Matt and I decided we needed a weekend away to have some fun together, like we don't already have enough fun! I always remember going to see Broadway plays as a child and even into my adult years. Cats came to Tucson, so Matt and I decided to buy tickets and go. We had great seats, at least I thought we had great seats! We drove down to T-Town last Friday night and met Chris and Aubry for dinner at Anthony's. Talk about a nice restaurant. This was the type of place where you always feel under dressed, not matter what you are wearing. We got there first, and I decided to go and freshen up in the ladies room. Most awesome bathroom ever! They had real, soft towels! We are talking throw in a washing machine and bleach towels! They were folded all nice and neat. They had a cute little basket for your tissues, not a trash can. The soap was an actual nice dispenser, probably imported from Italy or somewhere! Great experience to start the night! As I was walking back to my table, a man wearing a suit followed me. I felt like weaving in and out of the tables like on, "As Good As It Gets" to see if he would follow me. He followed me to the table and pushed my chair in. Then, we ordered. We ordered a Cesear salad to start off. A guy came with a cart and made the salad right there. I mean, he chopped up the anchovies, and made the dressing. It was great to watch him toss that salad like he had gone to special salad tossing school! Anyways, to make a long story longer - it was a very nice restaurant and the food was awesome. The play was great too! Matt enjoyed it, I hope! Great date with the bro and his beautiful wife!







PS... I hope I am not the only person in the world that has gotten the newly married 15 lbs diet going on! We are working on that! Ha!!

No comments: