Thursday, April 7, 2011

While the Mom is Away....the Dad draws

So, we were down to our last diaper. No good. I went to Target to get diapers, and regain my sanity from the long afternoon. Then, I came home to this...



A cute little kitten....AND...




A ferocious monkey. She is not crying in this picture, but is rather giving you her new "pretty" smile. So, I turned right around to go get ice cream. Pregnant women LOVE ice cream and I came home to this...




Reading her favorite book by Richard Scarry, The Buggy Book, or "Cars, Trucks and Things That Go." It is the best book ever. There is a little yellow bug hidden on every page. I am amazed at how fast Kenz finds it.

2 comments:

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

very nice...i hope he got to be the one to wash all that off! also, i just saw the pics you posted about Kenz turning two and can i just say how beautiful she is!!! holy cow, she looks so big...it breaks my heart a little :) before you know it, our girlies will be wanting to do spend the nights and talk about boys (eeek!)

Goodman Family said...

how cute. her bedding is so cute to. hugs