Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing...Jaxon Riley Wilkes

My twin brother Garrett and his beautiful wife Kathryn welcomed their first child, a sweet sweet little boy, Jaxon, into the world this morningat 3:48 AM!!! He is so dang cute, snuggly, and has great feet!

Congrats Twinny and Kathryn, you guys made a good one!!






I love baby feet and Jaxon has GREAT feet.



Kenzie has developed quite the relationship with my mom, Grandma, this summer spending so much time with her. She loves when Grandma comes to visit.




And she gets to play with Grandma's fun toys.


And make sure she really is IN the bathroom when she says she is.

2 comments:

Franklin Family said...

He is SO CUTE! And that picture of Kenz in mom's glasses - classic. She has the funniest personality. Thanks for posting!

The Langleys said...

That is so exciting. Tell them congratulations for us. He is so adorable. I miss you guys so much...plus that last picture made me laugh so hard she is so cute.