Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lost Camera


Matt and I misplaced our camera for the past little while. We finally found it in my purse! I tend to not carry a purse these days. A baby, a diaperbag, and myself is already too much. Thus, we lose the keys, the phone and the camera ALOT.

This is my last weekend before I go back to school. :( Well, I went back last week, but the kids come back tomorrow. It is very bittersweet, more bitter than sweet. There is nothing like dropping your baby off in the morning, still asleep, still in her PJs and off to work. But, at the same time - you do what you have to in order to survive. I am so lucky, Matt is so lucky; moreover, Makenzie is so lucky to have family and friends (thanks Britt) to watch her during the work week. She will bounce around with her cousin Emery to different houses while I am at Mesquite. I feel so blessed to have in-laws who are excited at the opportunity to watch her, love her, and see her grow. I know she is in the best hands possible (besides mine).

On this last hoo-rah of a weekend, we went up to Show Low to escape this heat. Matt, Dave, Morgan, and Thos decided it would be fun to go to Sunrise, take the ski lift up, and mountain bike down - 6 times! Luckily, no one was injured. Makenize and I, on the other hand, took the opportunity to hang out. We went to Lamell's, as usual, and took almost a 3 hour nap together. What a wonderful life we live.



Thanks Annie and Trever for a wonderful weekend and lots of fun.

3 comments:

Annie and the Boys... said...

we guys are ALWAYS welcome at the Lewis Lodge! I'm glad you had a good time we sure enjoyed you! Love Love Love Love you!

The Langleys said...

She is growing so fast. She is so incredibly cute. We miss you guys.

Annie and Jason said...

FINALLY.. new post of the peanut. I'm sorry about going back to work. Very soon I shall know how it feels.